Ocean's Eleven

ap2000

Reaction score
looking for the theme song thats very heavy on the standing bass. very jazzy and its pretty much nothing more than a standing bass (drowns out much of the rest) It sounds like gritty shaker off the Oceans Eleven soundtrack , but quite a bit faster. Ive also heard it on alot of new film trailers, but none come to mind at the moment.

thanks

I don't understand what your question is.

Are you asking what the theme song is to Ocean's Eleven? Or, are you looking for a general song that sounds like Gritty Shaker?

looking for a song that fits the following criteria:

1. its a song that's from this movie (oceans eleven),
2. that may or may not be the theme song (doubt it is)
3. sounds ALOT like gritty shaker but with a faster beat

Have you tried checking out the soundtrack for Ocean's 11? They have clips for every song. By the way, was the song used in a trailer for "Matchstick Men"? If it was, it could narrow things down for me.

i think it might have been on the matchstick men trailer. I just couldnt remember what trailer i had heard it on

The song "Gritty Shaker" is by the musician David Holmes. He has composed movie scores to a few different movies, as well as having his music featured in several trailers (according to Soundtrack.net):

David Holmes Music that has been used in trailers:
"Gritty Shaker"
• Oceans 11 (2001) - Teaser Trailer

"No Man's Land"
• Spider-Man (2002) - Theatrical Trailer
• Meet Joe Black (1998) - Theatrical Trailer

Ocean's Eleven (2001)
• Oceans 11 (2001) - Theatrical Trailer
• Analyze That (2002) - Teaser Trailer
• Matchstick Men (2003) - Theatrical Trailer

“My Mate Paul"
• Oceans 11 (2001) - Theatrical Trailer
• Oceans 11 (2001) - Teaser Trailer
• Catch Me If You Can (2002) - Theatrical Trailer
• The Salton Sea (2002) - Theatrical Trailer

If you look at the list, the song "Ocean's Eleven" was used in trailers for the movie Ocean's 11, Analyze That and Matchstick Men. So, I'm assuming the song you're thinking of is called "Ocean's Eleven." I have yet to find it published on any CDs yet, though -- so don't know if you can confirm.

No luck so far in finding the song from the "Matchstick Men" trailer, but I did find a clip of "My Mate Paul" at Amazon. Maybe that was the song you're looking for? If it's not, I'll keep looking.

no such luck with that one....youre going above and beyond....i appreciate it

Try the Ruben's In (track 6) clip at Amazon. There's dialogue from the movie blended into the track, but it's definitely the song I heard in the trailer.

i think its a rendition of that song.....in other words take away the horns and shouts, and you got that song. thanks

I was wondering if any of you know the song thats played right at the end of the movie. It starts when brad, george and julia drive away in there car.

the song after they sucessfully pull the heist and they are standing around the fountain and they leave one by one, its piano music

Does anyone know the song that is at the end of oceans eleven when all the men are standing together and watching the fountains and one by one they walk away? It is a instrumental song and I dont think it is on the soundtrack. Any Help?

Back