Nike Football Leave Nothing

Its from the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack. Great stuff. Classic.

It's either "The Kiss" or "Elk Hunt," by Randy Edelman & Trevor Jones, from THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS OST.

you can buy it on iTunes. However it is only available with the whole album. Or you can get the same song done by a "cover band" of sorts on an album called The Very Best of Cinema & TV Classics Soundtrack. It is in the song called "The Last of the Mohicans"

Just saw the commercial. I'm pretty sure it's Trevor Jones' "Promontory" from LOTM.

good commercial
i like how they styled it to look like the movie where he goes to save the girl

does anyone what other movies have used that song. I know i heard somewhere else.

I was walking past my living room earlier today and noticed the song and had to check out the commercial. The last time I heard it was in this YouTube video
which I think it works amazingly well for.

One of the best football commercials I've ever seen.
Directed by Michael Mann.

Just to reiterate what everyone here said, that particular movement you heard can be found in both "The Kiss" and "Promentory." I own the soundtrack, and those are undoubtedly my two favorite songs.

Definately from "promentory" on the last of the mohicans soundtack. great song, well done in this commercial.

does anyone else get goosebumps listening to it?

it reminds me of this one very emotional scene. i don't want to type it in case someone hasn't seen it yet! but it's concerning madeline stowe's sister!

Is this the version of the song from the movie used in the final chase scene (Chingkachagook running towards Mogui) or was it shown earlier in the film?

Both songs [THE KISS and PROMONTORY ] are based on the " THE GAEL" by Dougie MacClean . Great song to ride a bicycle to , has got me up more then a few lung and leg killing hills. I also think it was on Titanic and maybe Gangs of New York.

on a side note, this trumps most any football oriented commercials (for things like cleats and whatnot) ever. I wish i could watch this seven years ago before going out on the field =p

Originally posted by theorist@Sep 11 2007, 04:35 PM
does anyone else get goosebumps listening to it?

yes, goosebumps everytime i see it.

best football commecial that i've ever seen...

You people are speaking my language...

Music moves me Heart and Soul, and it's seems so rare to see other Folks talk like it does for them too!

That commercial comes on, and it's a stop what you're doin' moment.

***Chills***

And I agree with the others who say "the moment" during LOTM when this music is used to its fully devastating effect is really something.

Back