McDonald's breakdancing kid

Johnny Tables

Reaction score
I think it just came out today, kid eating at the table with his parents. Anyone know the song?

I just saw a new McDonald's Commercial with a little boy holding a boom box sitting at a table with his dad. They are both jamming to a cheesy, but catchy song on the radio. It reminds me a an updated version of the electric slide ... goes something like ... to the left, clap a few times ...

sorry not much to go on, but does anyone know the name of that song??? Thanks!

i'd like this song, too. they often play it at NBA games...and it has a line that goes, "everybody clap your hands."

now hop. three times.

it is totally a hip hop version of the electric slide....

Does anyone know where to few that commercial online? I have been trying to find it all day to show co worker....would of thought it would of been on youtube by now cause it was def. the funniest commercial last night.

Ok, I've seen this commercial a couple of times already. You see a family sitting down for dinner. Then you hear a song begin to play and a young boy walks in with one of those old school boom boxes. The boy starts to follow the song and eat his dinner. The dad starts to get into it and begins dancing in his chair. The beat is cool, but I'm not sure that the lyrics are the original ones. If anyone knows who it is, please let me know.

sorry if this has been covered but i can't find it.

what's the song "move to the left, move to the right" while the cool little kid's breakin' and his dad is groovin'??

This song has replaced the hokey pokey at my local roller rink... i think they play it on radio disney a lot too.

Back