Driving me insane.

bountyhunter1

Reaction score
Ok, this might seem a little obscure. Everybody knows the song, nobody knows who it's by or the title. It goes:

"Alright...alright...alright (guitar solo that goes 'de do de do de do do do')"

Sounds like a 70's or 80's band, along the lines of Gun's n Roses or Van Halen. I've searched for this song (half heartedly, mind you) for about a year.
It's not Earth Wind and Fire, Mungo Jerry, East 17, Electric Light Orchestra, Pet Shop Boys, Sahara Hotnights, Supergrass, Freeway, or Three Dog Night....I've tried them all.

I just worked out the notes on a piano:

"Alright...Alright...Alright...*electric guitar*"
B A B G B A CBCBCBGG

Somebody please save me from myself haha this is seriously driving me nuts.

Nope. Nice try though. I distinctly remember the chorus being ONLY "Alright, Alright, Alright" finishing with a guitar solo. "All Right Now" is a good song though, I was just listening to it today!

Originally posted by doctormemory+Sep 5 2007, 02:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Sep 5 2007, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@Sep 5 2007, 08:44 AM
Try: Mungo Jerry - "Alright, Alright, Alright"
Glad to see you're back with us.

:D [/b][/quote]
glad to be back B)

Try: Electric Light Orchestra - "Alright".

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 7 2007, 10:25 AM
:lol: Read the original post far. :p
Woops. give me a break i'm coming back after a long lay off and getting back into the swing of things. ;)

Heyyyyyyy. I did give you a break.........on the first one. :lol: ;)

haha farbeyond you're on the right track though, don't worry. Isn't this messed up song search something you've missed while you've been gone? hehehe keep workin on it!

nope not nickelback. Definitely an 80's sounding band. EVERYBODY knows this song. The song has an almost Def Leppard sound to it.

Originally posted by bountyhunter1@Sep 8 2007, 09:43 PM
nope not nickelback. Definitely an 80's sounding band. EVERYBODY knows this song. The song has an almost Def Leppard sound to it.
Well crap...now this is driving ME crazy.

Anymore words...any...at all? Throw us a bone here :lol: ;)

The Who did "Saturday Night's Alright", so did Flotsam & Jetsam...there's even a guitar riff after the "alright, alright, alright" part...

*sigh* Damn...thought I was so close...

The Who did "Saturday Night's Alright", so did Flotsam & Jetsam...there's even a guitar riff after the "alright, alright, alright" part...

The original was Elton John, if...somebody didn't know that.
:blink: I lost it.

The Flotsam and Jetsam version is...pretty awful. :lol:

Yeah I left Elton John off the list b/c he def. doesn't sound "Def Leppard" ish LOL

Elton sort of falls into an amazing category of his own.

The Nickleback cover of "Saturday Night" is pretty darn good, but the original beats all.

Back