Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Boo_108

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for the song that's played in the trailer. The song plays near the end of the trailer. After Natalie Portman says Magical.

Lyrics.

It's Magic....
Never Believe....
Can't really hear the lyrics well.
Sorry.

Fenders is a 70s era cover band so it very well may be them then.

Can't find a sample but if it is in fact Fenders then they specialize in sounding just like the original. I've never understood the point of doing a cover that sounds just like the original but to each his or her own.

Hi,

Thanks for the info, but I'm looking for the song in the trailer. It's a little more upbeat than the original Fenders.

does anyone know the song that plays on one of the tv ads. It sounds like a carnival song. i cannot seem to find it. Please help.

Thank you

I think its "The Breakfast Machine" from Pee Wee's Big Adventure by Danny Elfman...atleast thats what it says on soundtrack.net....

The "Magic" song is not by the Fenders

It was a custom cue that they scored for the trailer.

"Magic" - Junkie XL

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv1D-K52Ffg

There's a version of the song Magic that's featured in this trailer. It's not the original song by Pilot (although it does sound like it), but I'm guessing a mix of the Pilot song. Does anyone know what version of the song it is?!? It starts at 1:31 and goes for the rest of the trailer

Back