Motorola RAZR 2

Was this the commercial where the couple is fighting in the subway by using their Moto RAZR cellphones to slice off each other's clothes?

Ah, this is for the new Motorola RAZR2 phone:

I love STG ;)

Just saw this ad for the first time and came here to see if anyone had posted it - Doc you beat me to it B)

(sorry if this is a repost)

the commercial for the Motorazer2 where the guy walks outta the subway, slits the girls dress and they get into a fight, sounds a lot like a Peaches song, can anyone confirm?

****while searchign for the vid for a link, found the artist****
Shiny Toy Guns -- "le disko"

what is the song in the new motorola commercial where a man and woman are fighting with the new razor. it kind of sounds like peaches...if you kno0w please tell me thanks!!

sorry, i don't remember the cell phone company but i think the commercial might be for the new razr. there's a guy and a girl on the subway and they're slicing each others clothes with their phones. anyone know the song??

I believe you're talking about the Motorola Razr ad featuring "Le Disko" by Shiny Toy Guns.

I'm not sure if this has been asked about already or not, I went back through the posts and couldn't see it.

I'm wondering if anyone knows which song is the one being played in the commercial for the new Razer. It pictures a guy and girl slashing each others clothes in a subway. I'm drawing a blank on the lyrics but I think it started out "Hello little boy, little boy"

Any help would be appreciated!!

Back