CSI Season 8

lwholland

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the song that is being played in CSI's season premiere ad ( where they are trying to find Sara)?

Thanks so much.

Greeting all. I also find myself hunting for songs after hearing only a little piece, find it quite frustrating at times. Well I just heard a CSI snippet about the "hunt for SARA" and it was with a Female vocal. I knew I heard it before. I read the posting here and it seems like others were looking for it too (maybe a while back). Actually it looked like there were two songs in question. The one that people were asking about a "haunting female vocal"....Well, it was also used in an 80"s movie called "she's having a baby" with Kevin Bacon. The Song is by (beleive it or not) KATE BUSH called "THIS WOMANS WORK" and it sounds a lot like enya (kinda). Not sure if this helps anyone. Just thought I would share.

It's on ITUNES if you need to check it out.....

S-

Thank You Jchance28.
Kate Bush "This Womans Work" was dead on for what I was trying to find. :D

The song was originally by Maxwell I believe so Kate Bush did a cover...maybe strictly for that promo? Not sure but the version by Maxwell is super good too

Woops I mistyped. Kate Bush did the original and Maxwell did the cover. I hate when your brain doesn't think as quickly as you're typing

Thanks to lwholland for asking about the CSI Season Premiere song. It had been driving me crazy trying to figure out what that song was. I found this website while searching for the name of the song under every CSI listing. It made my day to find out the song was Kate Bush's "A Woman's Work". I bought it and have listened to it ten times already. Thanks to jchance and keepsake who answered the puzzling question! And check out the song if you haven't already! I also like Maxwell's version of the song. Both are beautiful and haunting.

looking for the new csi commercial song. it has a lady singing softly. i cant remember any of the words. the commercial was just on and i believe they were advertising the new season of csi. hoping someone can name the tune

Hey everyone. Does anyone know what the song is that's played on the previews for next week's CSI season premiere, "The Search for Sara Begins"? It's a slower song with a woman singing. Anyone? Thanks!

Mike

I need to know what the song is on the new CSI commercial....
NOT the Without a Trace commercial !!!!!

Thanks
XoXo

THIS WAS ALSO USED BY MATCHBOX 20 ON A LIVE VERSION OF LONG DAY
IT THREW ME FOR A MINUTE THAT IT WAS A WOMAN AND WAS ALSO PRODUCED IN 1989

Looking for the music to played in the preview of the new CSI where they are looking for Sara.
Thanks

There was a topic about this but it turned out they wanted the Without a Trace song please let me know! thanks!

There are actually 2 threads about this...the one that said CSI premiere but was actually for Without a Trace (as you indicated and for which the song was Pictures of You by Lit (FYI)), but there is also one actually about the song used in the CSI Premiere ads.

"This Woman’s Work" by Kate Bush

Get it at Amazon.

sounds like Maxwell's "This Woman's Work" from the soundtrack of "Love & Basketball"
, but I'm Assuming he sampled the song from Kate Bush
, the original was released in 1990 or something, anyway, thank god for Wikipedia huh, :)

Back