Discovery HD

easycore

Reaction score
I've actually found the song, I believe it's titled; "Make, Make, Make You" and it's on the "KPM-572 Rock Candy Album"... I've done a TON of web searches for lyrics, the song name, etc and can't find anything... Normally, I can figure it out after searches, but for some reason, it's like this band isn't out there yet or maybe it was made for the commercial (but I doubt it) It's during the commercial for new shows that are about to start this fall on Discovery HD... I actually found the song itself from some "CD Yearbook" website that is no longer active beyond the webhosting/domain name.. their email is a dead link and the telephone number is not working either...

Maybe you all know somewhere else to look, thanks.

(I'm including the lyrics just in case you need them)

///
"Make, Make, Make you"

Look into my bloodshot eyes
You don't have the right to hate me
I know you don't feel it but you better try
Love me baby this is how you made me.

I'll say anything
I'll do anything
I'll try anything
Anything, to make, make, make you want me

You gotta learn to give and take love
I won't let you slip away
I'm the poster child for the lonely hearts club
And I can't be without you for another day

I'll say anything?

Yeah, I'm gonna take, gonna take
Gonna take my time
And I'm gonna take
Gonna take, take, take what's mine
///

Thanks In Advance...

Having never heard of KPM, I didn't know what it was... I thought it was like a rock station that put out a CD or something... I just checked that sight and didn't see the Band... just a few artists after the title... maybe it was just a conglomeration...

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm still looking for the band name :)

This was included on the list from the cd Rock Candy. Maybe it will help.

3 Make, Make, Make You (a) Kat Green / Bret Levick / Billy Lincoln
A Seventies hairy rock throwback sound with vocals that’ll make, make, make you love him.
Duration: 2.41 Tempo: 126 bpm

I found all that, and maybe those list of names are just the names of the guys who wrote and played the song... strange there's no band name.

Thanks though.

Back in September Discovery HD Theater had a montage with a tune that had lyrics;I'll do anything to make you want me.Does anybody remember this?

The singer, Bret Levick, was lead in the LA band GiftHorse in the late 90's. They put out an album Excess, Lies and Heather's Arrest! in 1998. Levick was great on stage. I hope he is putting something new together.

Just saw a commercial on Discovery HD Theater for the four new HD Discovery channels. It shows various scenes from Discovery Channel HD, Animal Planet HD, The Science Channel HD, and TLC HD. It's instrumental strings, kind of like an orchestra. From the way it starts and ends its sounds like it was just for the commercial, but maybe could be a real song. Any one know?

I just heard the song (dec. 25th) on an a promo for Discovery HD's show lineup. I've also heard it in the past on Charter Communications promo's and now recently I've also heard it on G4TV's x-play promo for their new format for 2008. There are no lyrics to this damn song and its a pretty fast paced tune that I really like.. anyone have an idea what I'm talking about?

I've been wondering about this too. I just got a new HDTV on black friday 2007, and after watching discovery channels promo on HD Theater, I got hooked on the music. It shoes like mythbusters, and that deadliest catch type stuff, the powder 8 competition in HD on skiing, and I thought I saw what looked like meerkat manor. And also this guy chilling in front of a bunch of ants, and then the HD Theater lineup of Discovery Times, Science channel, and a few other channels.

The music is kinda like orchestra but with an up toned beat. It's cool. But I would guess no one knows. Cause it's probably gonna end up being one of those "made for t.v. only" productions. <_<

Someone out there prove me wrong please! :(

Back