Miami Ink

justinother2001

Reaction score
it sounds like a jamaiican beatmight have been on GTA: San Andreas, but not sure if anyone could help me out on this, i would be happy.

Well, i found it. all by my lonesome its called

The Maytals - Pressure Drop

I got it off of the LEGAL version of napster.

Justinother OUT!

Just a tweak to your answer ...

Right group, wrong song ...

Theme song for Miami Ink is ...

Toots & The Maytals - "Funky Kingston" - listen to track 1

Enjoy!

There you go.

:D
hello everyone! im addicted to Miami Ink and am soo happy the second season has finally started! I really like the song that opens the show! does anyone know what its called and who sings it? or was it made for the show and not published and recorded professionally?

Unless they've changed it (cuz I haven't been watching recently) ...

Toots & The Maytals - "Funky Kingston"

Enjoy!
There you go.

P.S. Somewhere else here at AdTunes, there's been mention of a song used for ads for the show ... supposedly that song is Bob Marley - "Rebel's Hop" ... I didn't know if you might like that info too, so there ... B)

Why you're quite welcome! B)

And yes, what a funny coincidence ... hehehe ... :p :lol:

The episode aired tonight, but i am not sure if it was a rerun. There was a local artist who got a gypsy tatoo on the inside of his arm and they showed a clip of his music video. Does anyone know who this was??

Thanks!

I know his first name was Diablo, maybe Diablo Dime or Daimond. Talk about a Johnny Depp look alike, huh. Hope that helps

Hey is there any miami ink fan here that can help me with a episode...
where Ami put some brass knuckle on some girl's hips there was a song in this episode i really love tx

no it is not The Maytals - Pressure Drop or The Maytals - funky kingston.

they are used for the intro.

what i am looking for is just an electronic,jazzy triphop something like that that is used during the outdoor scenes that are used to break up the monotony and sometimes used during the artist interviews.

Back