Wedding Crashers

PrOdIgY

Reaction score
what is the song that is playing during the scene where owen wilson goes to see if claire is awake and then she goes to see if he is awake? it sort of sounds like coldplay.

Thanks so much for asking the question and identifying that song! It had stumped me and it was a great song and moment. Too bad it's not on the soundtrack, which is filled with really good music.

Really funny movie, btw. :D

this song plays at the end of the movie and it's something like "you're my sweetheart" or something repeatedly.

thanks!

Can't confirm this as the track is absolutely impossible to find but it might be 'Sweetheart' by JONT (Whittington).

I haven't seen the movie yet but one source told me it's "Stay With Me" by Rod Stewart. I am totally not sure about this but I hope it helps.

Whats the song when vince said bobby boucher at the start, some kind of good beat with guitar
potential lyrics: you can show me love

Not seeing the movie but going on what the AICN movie review said, could it be Shout (or the remix that's listed over at cdnow)?

thx i wanted that one too but its the song juste before that one sorry :(

Yo guys i was wondering if anyone new the name of the song that is played near the end of the movie when owen wilson goes to talk to rachel mcadams and she is sitting on the swing outside the house by herself. If anyone knows the name of that song please let me know.

Hey Everyone please help me, I saw the movie yesterday and I loved the song that played when owen wilson went to go see where vince vaughn was after he got beat up by Sack. He enters vinces house and theres loud music playing and he goes into vinces room and vince is hookin up with his girlfriend. Anyone know?

Originally posted by sophist@Jul 20 2005, 10:53 PM
Can't confirm this as the track is absolutely impossible to find but it might be 'Sweetheart' by JONT (Whittington).
I'm pretty sure that's right. But I can't find the song anywhere! Can anyone help?

does anyone know the soundtrack listing for wedding crashers, or at least know some of the songs used in it......not that "inspired soundtrack" or whatever.

thanks,

Zak

I cant find a listing of the songs actually used in the film. Does anyone know where to find it?

thanks

thanks, but I checked before...they only had two songs and neither was the one I am looking for

thanks, I am looking for the songs actually used in the movie. several of them are on the soundtrack...however many aren't.

Back