CSI NY Season 3

blugger

Reaction score
i just got around to watching the 9/27 episode and was wondering if anyone knew what song was playing when they were first performing the autopsy on the mummified corpse? the lyrics were too muffled for me to get

Anyone recognize ANY of the music featured in last night's eppy???? Most of the music was ambient/techno with no vocals. I'm especially looking for the techno song played when Lindsay was processing evidence midway through. The song purposely faded in and out from low to high. Pretty cool!!!! Any help MUCH appreciated. TIA

thatsmyjam

What is the name of the song that was sung at the end of the CSI NY tv show tonight?
I'd also like to know who sings it. The song is something about 'brother'

Can anyone tell me what song they played on the commercial advertising tonight's CSI NY? It said something about suffocate or suffocation. Thanks.

And to the previous poster, Lynn, I don't know the name of the song but it kept saying Blood Brothers.

I don't think I caught the commercial, but was the song like a hard-core rock song and did it go "this is my last resort suffacation no breathing?" The only song I can think of with the word "suffacation" in it is Papa Roach's "Last Resort." Sorry! :(

Thanks Don. I thought the voice sounded like Bruce but wasn't sure. 'Blood Brothers'.
A good song.

Lynn

Anyone know the instrumental song that was playing as Melina K was looking for the white t-shirt the wife (aka the killer) was wearing when she murdered her husband? She ended up finding it in the bedroom vent..

thanks!
jessica

i believe that this is the song you're looking for:

"Daved and Confused" by Tipper (aka Dave Tipper)

Is the violin duo an actual performance group? If so, what are they called?

And what is the name of the song near the end of the song? Thanks for your help!

i'd like to know the name/artist of the song at the beginning, too!

the one toward the end was what else is there by royksopp.

THEY also USED THE NEW GWEN STEFANI on the "blue" subway train.

'Wind it up"

Song that played on the train:

It sounds like it uses parts of Missy Elliott's song "Lose Control".

It's not the Les Rythmes Digitales - "Make You Lose Control" song either.

Actually, I double-checked...the last song they used for this week's episode is by Pete Yorn called "Bandstand In The Sky".

Back