The 40 Year Old Virgin

Does anybody know the name of the song played during the scence when they are celebrating in the bar after andy gets his first phone number? It's the same song that plays during the Dvd main menu as well. The song has no vocals that I can hear. It sounds kind of alternative and starts out with a high pitch beat. The song is not on the soundtrack and I searched the songs from imdb.com soundtrack listing. I found most of the songs from the soundtrack listing, but the ones I couldn't find might be the song i'm looking for. Thanks

The songs I couldn't find which might be it are:

DJ Calboz - "Undaware"
Brian Tichy - "Train Of Disaster"
Transcenders - "Side Project", "Fine Women", "Hot This Year"
"Caminos de Michoacan"
Ed Shearmur - "Goodnight Lilly / We Kissed"
Babyshambles - "Sheepskin Tearaway"
Rihita Kimura - "Shiawase Nara Te Wo Tatakou"
"Anchors Aweigh"

I answered my own question. The song is actually on the soundtrack but the 30 second clip on amazon was not part of the song I recognized. The song is Lyle Workman - "Score Shot Montage" for anyone who wants to hear a new cool song heres a minute clip of the song which is only 1.19 in its entirety:

http://delit.net/music/prelisten/0/360959.m3u

Hey

does anybody know the music in the scene where the guys are with the women with the blue wigs in the bar. has a cool beat and great bass line

Thanks

Justin

The song during that scene is hard to hear. I know the songs that play in the bar just before that scene and after are. Trick Daddy - "J.O.D.D.", Salt N' Pepa - "Push It" and Nicole Wray - "If I Was Your Girlfriend".

Whats the name of the song that plays at the very beginning of the movie, as he is getting out of bed? Amazon's music server is down so I can't sample the music from the soundtrack right now. Thanks

Does anybody know the name of the song first playing when the guys go out to the club for the first time? It is the scene right before Steve Carell's character gets puked on in the car.

Back