Monk

Reaction score
Ran a search and I guess I'm the first one here. Tonight's (12/2/05) episode of Monk on USA finished with a particularly cool blues version of "Dreaming of a White Christmas". Would anyone happen to know who the artist is doing this version? Would love to get my hands on it for the coming holidays. Appreciate any help with this. B)

K, found it elsewhere. It would be "White Christmas" by Otis Redding. :p

it was snowing and everyone was excited...i was wondering if anyone could tell me who was singing that version of white christmas....

thanks in advance!!

oh...the show was on 11/26, it started at 9pm central......

In that episode, there is song playing while Monk is dreaming of Windexes and everything else. Can anyone spot that song?

Are you referring to the new commercial in which women wash parking meters with Windex ? If so, it's Blind Melon's "No Rain."

I'm looking for the song at the end of Monk from 7/27, the singer was Randy Newman, I did not catch the lyrics, not the theme song.

Thanks.

For anyone who watches the show "Monk", I have a song question -

In the episode "Mr Monk and the Buried Treasure" (aired Friday, August 17th), Dr Kroger's son, Troy, was listening to something heavy, catchy, and enjoyable (for me, at least). The problem is, I have no clue who the band/s are, or the titles of the songs.

For an example, the music was playing very loud while Monk, Natalie, Troy, and Troy's friends were driving to the quarry, and again while Monk and Troy were under the pile of gravel.

I realllly want to find this music, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

yeah i was wondering the same thing! there are 2 specific songs. the first is a megadeth sounding song when troy first starts the car, and then that techno-metal song that gets played later. it's like, techno, with marilyn mansonish sounding vocals. i have a feeling those songs were specifically made for that monk episode. i'm gonna do more research on it though. if i find anything i'll post again.

Monk Series Finale - Part 2

I found it: "When I'm Gone" by Randy Newman

Back