Pringles

becky

Reaction score
Anyone seen the new ad. I think it's for the Grab and Go!, smaller sized Pringles container. I saw it weeks ago, and only once. I know I've heard the song before. I'll keep racking my brain, but hopefully someone can help me too.

Thanx.

The commercial is a back to school commercial with the lyrics playing "Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back."

I know it is originally "Welcome Back, Kotter" but does anyone know who has redone this song? Or is it Target's own work?

I've tried looking for the ad online, but no luck.

Any help is appreciated :)

Unfortunately, I've searched the forum first and this ad in question has not been asked about before.
Thanks tho.

While I don't know the song, I think I know the commercial:

It's for school, has kids talking, sitting at their desks, and there are things made out of pringles (fireworks, hearts...), red background

The song is something like "Welcome back... we welcome you back..."

That one?

It's a modern version of the theme song from Welcome Back, Kotter. But I don't know who sings it or anything else about it.

I think the version in the ad was done just for it, like Everlasting Love...
Thanks, been bugging me!!!!

Bump :(

I have found out it is based from "Welcome Back Kotter" but I can not find this ad anywhere online!

I have tried "Pringles - Snack to School", "Target Welcome Back", "Target Snack to School", "Snack to School" and more and no luck!

Anyone have any better luck?

I listened to that version by Mase. Unfortunately it's not the same . . . :(

I got an email not five minutes ago from the folks at Pringles and they stated that it was, indeed, "Welcome Back" by Mase.

After listening to the whole song, it sounds like they looped the "Welcome Back" part, maybe tweaked it a bit...but i guess that's it after all.

~ jeff ~

Back