Lotto 649 commercials

i have been wondering as well..
swing baby swing,,i have googled, but nothing yet..
j

i found out the song it is swing baby swing by the dnc

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in the latest lotto 649 commercial???

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in the latest lotto 649 commercial? The one running in slow-mo with a man with a hair piece grabs a store associate holding/spilling paint?

(sry dont know how to edit a post lol)

The one running in slow-mo with a man with a hair piece grabbing a store associate holding/spilling paint?

hey croft,

I am with you on this one. I also want to know the name of the song. At first I was just laughing at his hairpiece coming off, then the song started to get stuck in my head.

If anyone knows the song please let me know. Its actually pretty good.

It might be a little late, but thanks, Biggeral. I was looking for this too. Thanks again.

bump

please, does someone know the name of the song? catchy as hell

I also am looking for this song and the one from the other 649 slomo commercial, the one with the chick and the cat on the couch.

What ive found in the past is almost every single techno/trance song used in a commercial is produced specifcly for that commercial (its not hard to make a very catchy techno beat!) and thus any chance of ever finding them is nonexistent.

However with that said, in the past I paid a DJ friend of mine to produce the "Give Me Love" song from the Axe Body Spray commercials, that song was produced just for those commercials, but we reproduced it into a full length track.

If you guys are really interested in having these songs, id be willing to pay some of my own money to have my friend produce these 649 songs into full length tracks, if I can get a few other people to put $50 into the pot we can get it reproduced easily and into a much longer track. If anyones interested contact me; DJR (AT) safe-mail (DOT) net

Otherwise goodluck finding it!! I doubt its a real song, its far to basic, it wouldve been possible to hire somone to make it with just 30 minutes of work... definetly not worth paying royalties to use a real trance track!!

There is this great Lotto 649 commercial with cats in it that I found - and I absolutely LOVE the music. Seems it's done by the VAPOR MUSIC GROUP, but I can't find any further info on the music or the composer.

Here is the commercial:

Does anyone know where I can find this music? I'm interested in the whole piece. I'm also curious about the music they have used for Other Lotto 649 commercials.

I see someone has already put in a request about the commercial with the Paint.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey, does anyone know the name of the 649 "happy dance" song that was on just before the DNC "swing baby swing"?

Very catchy, need to have

Thanks in advance

ok i heard the lotto song from the cat commercial playing over the stereo at a football game.

It's gotta be out there somewhere...

yes it's by the group THE DNC - I heard the song, and saw the title on baseball tonight.. they're on myspace/thedncmusic heard their having a release soon. can't wait, the music it awesome!!

this MAY be an already answered question as I have been away but does anybody know the catchy tune they play for the "649" lotto dance?

Back