Your Favorite TV Show Ever!

Yeah pretty hard to beat Family Guy but I'm also a big fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

My favorite show ever? That would have to be American Gothic, a show most people never saw. ;)

But if we're talking about a favorite that we watch all the time, it'd have to be Aqua Teen.

I watched American Gothic :lol: The Sheriff was the :devil: I watch Atlantis too but don't think it's as good as Sg-1 was.

Screw the cool shows. I like the HBO shows like Sex and the City, The Sopranos, Entourage, but the best one was Six Feet Under. :heart:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 16 2007, 02:51 PM
I watched American Gothic :lol: The Sheriff was the :devil:
Yes, and that's when I first saw Lucas Black, pre-Slingblade!

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 16 2007, 01:55 PM
So those aren't cool? :unsure:
They are, but I wouldn't put them in the same 'cool' category as ATHF or Family Guy. I would say they are at opposite ends of the entertainment spectrum. I might as well have said Friends. That's truly the ultimate TV show for me.

Well........as long as you don't say Scrubs. Cos......ya know.....Anthony. :rolleyes:

i like alotta shows but i gotta say:

SEINFELD!!! :lol:

and nething on comedy central is good... ;)

Hi! This reply is kinda late. Better late than never. ;)

I've seen the first season of extras. It is pretty funny. It has some good laughs in it. I haven't seen the second season though. :)

:ph34r:
Family Guy, Atlantis and all these other "fantasy" shows and cartoons? What is this LaLa, fantasy Land?

The best TV programes on Television are:

Globetrekker (PBS) --> Shows you the World IE: The real World and ways of life.
Frontline (PBS) --> Deals with important issues of our time.
Secrets of the Dead (PBS) --> Answers questions from the past.
24 (FOX) --> Action Adventure (That could actually happen).

Again, Ninja pulls through in a pinch. One of the most reliable Adtuners in history.
:ph34r:

Family Guy, Atlantis and all these other "fantasy" shows and cartoons? What is this LaLa, fantasy Land?
What's wrong with fantasy? Did it ever occur to you that most favourite T.V show might be... subjective? :eek:

Globetrekker (PBS) --> Shows you the World IE: The real World and ways of life.
I'm a depressed and pessimistic hypochondriac who hates this world with the fire of a thousand suns. I think I prefer LaLa land actually.

Frontline (PBS) --> Deals with important issues of our time.
Interesting but I watch shows to relax and escape the horrid facts of the normal world.

24 (FOX) --> Action Adventure (That could actually happen).
No. It couldn't. Really.

Back