Weeds Season 2

thanks...just wondering now, did another song of theirs also close out the second episode??? or it was very familiar...

Does anyone know the song and/or singer of the song playing while the credits were rolling from last weeks episode (10/23) of Weeds? The only thing I remember is something about a gorilla??
Thanks B)

Does anyone now the name of the music that snoop dogg sings in "Season 2, Episode 8: MILF Money". .. He sings "it's the milf weed..."
i can't find it.

Thanks

does anyone know where can i find this music from weeds?
Season 2, Episode 8: MILF Money

I haven't seen season two yet, but if you go to showtime's website, they are very very good at listing music from the episodes. Hope this helps.

i've already tried go to www.sho.com, but i'm from portugal and i don't have permition do browse that page. stupid thing..

looking for song played at end of season 2 finale, where silas has the pot, and nancy is getting held up by the armenians and the gangsters. Played through the end titles.

It's not Tracy Speuhler...her song played earlier in the episode...it was a faster track that built up into the credits. I believe it was (according to Showtime's Weeds page) "One Thousand Tears of a Tarantula" by Dengue Fever, off their album "Escape From Dragon House."

Back