The Universe on The History Channel

markcdev

Reaction score
I have seen the promos for the Unverse series staring Tues on the History Channel. Anyone have a handle on what the guitar tune is in the promo clip?

TIA!

What's the alt-rock/soft-rock sounding ad in the commercials found on the History Channel for the tv series "The Universe"?

If it's the commercial with the kaleidoscope effect, then it's "Sandman" by The Billy Nayer Show from the American Farmer album.

Does anyone know what the orchestral music is that plays while they show all the planets flying by the camera? It sounds like a full orchestra/ new age.

The newest ad for this season of "The Universe" on the History Channel is "Smooth Operetta" by Ian Livingstone on the album Boom Boom Rocket. It heavily samples (or is a remix of) "The Flower Duet". It is sold on both iTunes and Amazon.com.

Not to necro a dead thread, but there's a new spot out for H2 "The Universe" that shows the Earth rotating quickly beneath the ISS with some trippy instrumental music in the background. Text says "The Earth moves around the sun at 18.5 miles per second." There's a brief pause, and then "What's the rush?" Anyone know the name of the background instrumental?

The commercial got my attention because the song sounded very much like a song that my son's band, The 220's, do called Melancholy Candy. I am pretty sure that is not their song as I haven't heard them mention it but you can check it out on The 220's Facebook page, or on YouTube

Its called High as a Kite, available on Extrememusic.com

search high as a kite and it'll come up.

Its called High as a Kite, available on Extrememusic.com

search high as a kite and it'll come up.

Thank you! Been looking for a while.

"High As A Kite" Brit Rock IV
composers: Jamieson, McBean, Sutton

Back