MTV Video Music Awards

cucuzza

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just saw a commercial for the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards 2007 and I liked the song in it. I was wondering if anyone knew the artist and title of the song? It had a classic guitar riff in it, but it was accompanied by a cool beat. Any ideas?

I'm pretty sure Rojo Diablo by Rodrigo y Gabriella. They are freaking amazing. I strongly suggest you check out the rest of their stuff

The commercial I saw had:

Mark Ronson - Oh My God (Feat. Lily Allen)

Nope, neither of those are the song that I am looking for. The song I heard has more of a classic rock guitar riff and then a hip hop beat. Thanks for the help.

It probably was Mark Ronson, his music was promoted for the VMA's a lot. I would check out his newest album, and see if any of his songs are the one you're looking for. Sorry if I didn't answer your question, but some more details, maybe words would help, if possible...

MTV Video Music Awards Commercial

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during one of MTV's VMA commercial where the main repeating line was, "In New York"?

That is all the info I have about the commercial b/c I wasn't watching it only listening to it. Sorry! I hope it comes on again so that I can get more info.

TIA for any and all help!!

MTV VMA's 2009

there's a commercial about the VMA's this year and they show the artists that will be performing and whatnot. does anyone know the song that's playing while they show the artists?

I guess to describe the commercial, its showing artists against buildings--kind of like Billboards--and the commercial is all red. hope that helps!

The song is called "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys. It's on his new album

Thank you So Much! Just listened to the complete song and it is Freakin' Awesome! :D

i heard it on TV!

hey guys..i had watched the VMAs 2011 promo on MTV VietNam...the song they used is not "The Edge of Glory" by Lady GaGa...The female singer sing: "Oh you wanna go ..., you wanna say....Cause your world will...We must be crazy hey baby so...get ready to tide/tight......I am Vietnamese so that was what i heard...please help me...

Back