Travel Channel

ktunes

Reaction score
I was watching something on the Travel Channel (I think) and there was a commercial with some great music in the background and in the corner of the screen it said, "Song: Dive Artist: Mole" which I thought was awesome. I made a note of it but now I can't find it anywhere. iTunes doesn't have it and a web search produces nothing. Usually I can't figure out who sings the song or the name of the song... here I know both of those pieces of info but can't find it! Anyone else?

Thanks Dr.M. Yep, that site not only had the track but you can download it there too. There are 4 tracks on the site and they have a good sound. It's possible that the band is very new or just not on the radar (for iTunes, etc.) yet. Thanks again!

Hey, its true the song was licensed by the company I work for BeatPick.com We licensed the track to Travel Channel over a month ago. If you want the song you can always get it on our website http://www.beatpick.com
Can you help me out in finding the commercial online so that I can send it to Mole?

Back