Pantene commercial with Maria Menounos

leg_work

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of posts online about Pantene commercial songs, but none has an answer for the latest one with Maria Menounos in it. The music in the ad has a very celtic kinda feel to it, at the end of ad the singer sounds just like Enya. Its the latest ad, showing currently. Its Maria Menounos in a plush room, with a guy in a beige suit and she has a dark colored dress on.
Anyone?
This music has actually been used in previous pantene ads. It very soothing and almost hypnotic.

CORRECTION: I saw the ad again recently and maria actually wears a white halter neck dress not as I stated in my oriiginal post.

yes, that's the commercial, I want to know the name of that song as well!!

Yes!yes! That's the ad! Could someone please tell me what the name of that song is? I can't believe all the members of adtunes and youtube combined can't find the name of this song. :(

Anyone?

I wanna know the name of the old Pantene Commercial tune, it goes something like "They say the next big thing is here, that the revolution's near.."

Anybody know?

Originally posted by doctormemory+Sep 3 2007, 02:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Sep 3 2007, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-jca@Sep 3 2007, 02:30 PM
Is this Pantene commercial with Maria Menounous?
Is this it?

;)[/b][/quote]
Yes, I've been looking for that song in ages. I first heard it in a Pantene 2005 ad. "Radiate Glow Shimmer" was the slogan, I believe. And they also played the song on their site a while back.

Back