BMW 3 Series

soccerfan18

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for the BMW 3 Series. It featured hard rock, almost metal sounding instrumentals...no vocals. The commercial features quotes saying "Joan of Arc only reigned for 1 year" "King Henry 9 years" "Caesar 5 years"...anyway, if you know the commercial, I'd appreciate some help with the music. I really liked it and I'd like to find the artist or band. Thanks

Yes, it's a great commercial except for the fact that Joan of Arc didn't rule anywhere for any length of time. She wasn't a monarch. She was a warrior and led the French army against the British in the 1400s. Guess BMW should have done a bit more research :)

Anybody seen the new BMW 3 series commercial? Great riff jam.Sounds kinda like Guns And Roses?

I don't think that is the one being sought... I'm looking for it as well. It is a guitar riff, no lyrics. Has graphics saying things like "Julius Cesear ruled for 5 years" and "Joan of Arc ruled for 5 years" then BMW has been named one of Car and Driver's 10 Best cars for 17 straight years. Anyone know the song/band? Thanks.

I throw my hat into the ring as someone trying to find out this song/band...

Thanks for the input, but that is not the one either... Maybe it is too new, and that's why its not on youtube, not sure. That one you linked is similar in presentation.

Still looking.Might not be released yet.It's definately worth looking for.

Yeah, I agree, definitely worth looking for. I look for it each day for a few minutes.... I will post any info here if I find it. The more ears and eyes looking the better! :)

Wel'p,I guess this is another fruitless search that fades into oblivion.........still looking......
Thanks to all!

Back