Drillbit Taylor

Surge

Reaction score
I just checked out the new Owen Wilson movie called Drillbit Taylor.

Can anyone tell me the song that starts up right as one of the main 'nerdy' characters goes flying through the air? It's about 2/3rds of the way through the trailer.

It starts out "I say hallelujah..."

Thanks in advance!

-Surge!

I cant remember what movie trailer it was in....but does anyone know a sort of electronic song that goes something like "C'mon baby tell me...yes we aim to... "?? It kind of sounds like it would be by fatboy slim? THanks:)

It sounds like maybe you are referring to "Battle Flag" by the Lo Fidelity Allstars? The radio edit of the song has those lyrics. The song was used on the episode of ER where Carter and Lucy were stabbed.

I really wanted the song awhile back and got it off iTunes, but the version I got is really profanity-laced and has more ... "extreme" ... lyrics than "yes we aim to please." I've not found the "clean" radio edit version on iTunes. This is a link to Amazon, where the editorial description says that it contains the clean radio edit and two alternate versions, and the user comments seem to be in agreement that it is the version they heard on ER. This is the iTunes link, but it is definitely the "R" rated version, so be warned.

Trailer

1.) Jukejoint Meldown (Alt Full) - Selectracks
2.) Boom Boom - Big Head Todd & The Monsters
3.) Call In The Calvary - The Shys
4.) Battle Flag - Lo-Fidelity Allstars

Back