Dentyne Blast

HighlyUnstable

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song in the Dentyne Blast commercial? I believe it is a new commercial because I have not seen it before. It is the one where the guy and the girl are on the bus and it fills up with water. The only lyrics that I can catch from the song are "lets get close in the backseat of my car."

i just saw this commercial last nite and the song sounds pretty cool
anyone know it ??? :huh:

HI! I have been trying to figure this out for weeks... no luck, please let me know if you find out. The guy and girl swimming in the bus and the song goes something like " in the backseat"

I only saw the commercial once, but it's either "In the Backseat" by Arcade Fire or "Lovers in the Backseat" by Scissor Sisters. Based on what I remember, both of them had potential to be it, but I'm leaning more toward the Scissor Sisters song. Let me know!

Hi,
I've been looking everywhere for this song,and have had no luck.But I do know it's neither "In the Backseat" by Arcade Fire,or "Lovers in the Backseat" by Scissor Sisters.

If anyone out there knows what this song is...PLEASE help us all out,because we love what we heard!!!
~Candace~

According to the people at Yahoo! Answers, it's either a song by Papas Fritas or Nichole...but none of them were kind enough to provide a name of the song...or elaborate on "Nichole"...as in Nichole Who?
After reviewing the lyrics to Papas Fritas songs, none of them look like the song we are looking for, and from the style of lyrics, makes me doubt that we Papas Fritas is even the right performer.
I did, however, email Dentyne and I'm hoping for an answer.

Here's the response they just sent me:

Thank you for contacting us about Dentyne. Your comments and inquiries are appreciated because they provide valuable feedback about our brands.

Cadbury Schweppes has been making great brands that people love for more than 200 years. We are proud of our family of beverage and confectionery products and are committed to providing a wide range of choices for all individuals.

We are in the process of updating our Dentyne website. As soon as the site is up, the song will be available for download

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We hope that you will continue to purchase and enjoy our products.

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations

I wrote back and asked them if they could actually tell me who it is and what the name of the song was...because I don't care about downloading it off of their not-yet-running website. They were as helpful as a hole in the head.

i can tell you this for sure, its not Arcade Fire and i am frustrated that i can't find this song.

I know, it's really starting to cheeze me off. I had two people on Yahoo! Answers tell me that it's by Nichole, but I'm not getting any good responses when I do searches for it to download. So I don't know.

It's absolutely not the song by The Donnas.

It reminds me of a song I heard by Trentemoeller called Moan, but I know it's not that.

Going to continue my search..

-Laura

Originally posted by tounytouch@Sep 10 2007, 10:58 AM
kissogram
in the backseat

on their myspace page

:)

www.myspace.com/kissogram
I have been refreshing this page since about 3 weeks ago when I saw this commercial. You rock! Thank you so so SO much for tying up one of the millions of loose ends in my day to day routine.

:D

I guess they tinkered with it for the commercial. At least the mystery is solved. I wonder if when Dentyne get's their dowloadables done if there will be a different version of the song....I'll keep checking in with them and let y'all know.

Back