Bionic Woman

Impirator

Reaction score
In a trailer for the new Bionic Woman, there's some music used at 2:30 minutes into the extended preview that I'm wondering whether it comes from a song or is an original score for the series.

I'm actually looking for the piano bit at the very beginning. Anybody have any information?

Originally posted by Nathan00@Aug 7 2007, 07:18 PM
I'm actually looking for the piano bit at the very beginning. Anybody have any information?
That would be Sia - Breathe me

:)

The piano part is not Breathe Me by Sia.... anyone have any other clues?

There's a 2min preview of Bionic Woman on On Demand. Does anyone know what the music is that is playing in the background between about 1/3rd and 1/2 way through the preview? It's kind of catchy. I hear something that says something like "will be me" and "why do you" in the lyrics, but it's kind of muffled and suppressed.

There was a song on the preview for next weeks bionic woman that I loved!!! It was a female voice singing "I'll give you something you've never seen..."...anyone know what it might be?

Thanks!

Actually, I think it said "I'll show you something you've never seen" It's a female voice and a rock style song, similiar to evanscence. Any ideas???

There was a song that played on tonight's preview for next week's Bionic woman that had a female voice singing a rock-style song. The lyrics went something like "I'll show you something you've never seen"...Any ideas what this song is and who its by????

Thanks!

I've listened to it several times and I can't think who else it could be than Shirley Manson from Garbage. She has a new solo album coming out next year so maybe this is a small preview for it!

That doesn't sound like the group who is singing it in the promo. I'm guessing the song is by them but is sung by someone else in the commercial. Anyone know who it might be?

After listening to that song, I don't think thats it. It starts out like this "I'll give you something that you've never seen".

Anybody know the name of the song used in the commercials for this week's episode of Bionic Woman? It's a female voice...not sure about the lyrics but I can check it out.

Bionic Woman (2000s series) trailer music

Hey all, I have a song I've been trying to find since about 2007. It was used in a fanmade trailer and seems to have been used in some vague promotional versions but I've never found it. I've been googling interpretations of the lyrics for literal years now.

It has some voice over from the TV series unfortunately but some lyric fragments can be made out followed by an awesome guitar part at 30 seconds in

Another user, "Amlai" on these forums posted this in 2007...

There's a 2min preview of Bionic Woman on On Demand. Does anyone know what the music is that is playing in the background between about 1/3rd and 1/2 way through the preview? It's kind of catchy. I hear something that says something like "will be me" and "why do you" in the lyrics, but it's kind of muffled and suppressed.

Somebody put me out of my misery or point me in the right direction? Shazam and every other site out there gives no results. :D

Back