Titanic

Vocal

Reaction score
Does anyone knows where can i get the "Ending track" from titanic ?

It plays whn in the end rose dies and goes back to titanic .. meets jack .

I have Titanic score and Back to titanic but that track isnt on both CDs

Please help me if you know anything about it

That track has "Vangelis - chariots of fire" touch to it ..

Thanks

I never used iTunes :( (to be honest i dont even know what it is, how it works, etc)

. It's a music program that organizes your music on your computer, and they have a store where you can download stuff from.

I am looking for a song in the Titanic movie. When the ship is sinking, the musicians of the ship decide to split up, but end up coming together again to play the sad violin piece when everybody is running around in a panic.

It's very beautiful. I tried to look for a clip on the internet, but I didn't find any. and maybe it's just me but I can't seem to find it on the soundtrack soo...any guesses?

Thanks!

Well what do ya know! Type that into iTunes and you find Back to Titanic: More music from the motion picture

Hooray! I thank you greatly!

Hi,

I'm trying to find the music used in the scene in Titanic where Jack and Rose are dancing at the third class Irish jig.

The music is featured on the "Back to Titanic" album, but it features dialogue and sfx from the film, which I don't want.

So, I'm looking for the music by Gaelic Storm. I think there are two pieces...

1 - No idea :-s
2 - I think is called "Hills of Connemara", but it sounds different on the Gaelic Storm album compared to in the film.

Has anyone else been looking for this and found it?

Any help would be appreciated!

I have a track from Titanic, called My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion but this version contains Lyrics (audio extracts) in it. I am trying to locate this version but have been unsuccessful. I own both Titanic Soundtracks and they do not feature this version.

The version I am seeking ...
It starts off with "Are you ready to go back to titanic, she's the largest moving object ever made by the hand of man in the hall of history"

I do have it on casette which I recorded off radio in 1998 but its not very clear at all. I am hoping someone has the same version that I am desperately looking for.

Kind Regards

Re: the Gaelic storm song(s).

From what I can tell, they play the intro to the Titanic Set first and then go into The Hills of Connemara..as if its one long song....when its actually 2 songs. Hope that helps!

Christina

Back