Making the Band 4

jumbo11

Reaction score
It's the Episode where they're holding the trials in diff cities. I think it's Ep #1.

They ask Julius to give them his best and then they finally pick him. After they do this track w/o lyrics starts playing for a couple of seconds and they show the rest of the people that qualified celebrating.

What's that track called? Anyone know?

anyone know the name of the song that was played during the scene where the guys are playing basketball? its definately a rap beat, but was curious if it was a full song as well.

Thanks!

This is the last episode aired. The song plays while Carlos is packing up. It is an alternative sounding song.

I think the lyrics might have been

"The sun brings the darkness"

any help would be appreciated.

There's a song at the end of the episode where they go home for two months (after Julius and Carlos get cut), Diddy says something about it being time to work...

Lyrics are something like

"Gotta work hard to please me..." That's all I'm remembering right now...

Does anybody know what the tune that was playing at the end of the episode where all the band members from both groups were on the bus back from the performance was? It was not a making the band song, or even type song, it was a calm sort of tune with no words in the clip. It was the last song of the episode played before the credits.

Thanks in advance

OK no one? It kind of sounds like Imogene heap or whatever. very calming, some oohing, soudns like its oevr a xylaphone or something.

Back