US Marine Corps

lostwahine

Reaction score
Marine Corps

I need to find the music played in the background of the Marine Corps Recruiting Commercial called "For Country." It is classical-style music with a haunting melody. The images show present-day Marines in various actions. The images randomly interrupted with the words, "For Duty", "For Honor", "For Country".
Thanks for your help!!!!

I have been wondering about this commercial too. Ive seen it a few times and the song gets stuck in my head and I am wondering where i can get it or if anyone knows what it is?

I understand this PSA was produced by the Atlanta office of J.Walter Thompson. Maybe someone can contact them to find out about the music?
It may be a library music track.

I have a tune used in another Marines promo currently running, but I don't know the name of the promo campaign.

This tune is called "Legends of Glory" from the Network Music Library. It runs just over 5 minutes.

Let me know if this could also be what you're looking for.

The one im thinking about was played everyonce and a while during Channel 1 news, its this news show that plays at high schools during class for like 10 minutes. If that helps

It's a slow-moving piece of music to accompany a slow-motion commercial for The US Marine Corps. At the end, it says "The Few, The Proud". Anyone know?

I saw a lengthy ad for the Marines on TV last night that used some very somber, sweeping music that was naggingly familiar. I think it must be from a movie soundtrack and the ad maker borrowed it. Anyone know the ad and the source of the music?

I posted about this ad a while ago also, but haven't been able to find out what the music is from. It sounds like it could have been lifted from a movie soundtrack, and a few people have suggested it may be from the soundtrack to the Civil War movie "Glory."

If you know the one, where it focuses on one guy, goes to the middle of the earth, shows him working out, then shows him in his uniform and says "The Few, The Proud, The Marines". Thanks!

is it the one from james dooley?
i tried that link but i couldn't see any ad to play.

I have the soundtrack to Glory now, and I'm afraid that "Preparations for Battle" is not the music from the Marines commercial I am thinking about. So far, I can't see that any of the music on that album is either.

It is a good album, though.

I'm not sure if it's ok to post links like this in this forum, but I'll give it a go anyway...

I've been searching for the symphony/composer of the music for that commercial for sometime, but am not finding any luck anywhere. Something about the music to that commercial brings tears to my eyes every time (I come from a military family, makes me sentimental, I suppose :) I've also searched these forums, maybe my browsers getting crappy, but it didn't turn anything up (sorry in advance if this is a repost!)

Would any of you happen to know where I could find more information about it from? Thank you in advance!

-Dani

Heh, n/m. The one time I find a website about it, I don't read the info about it. It's from the "Band of Brothers" sountrack. I can't wait to go buy it!

You can remove this post, sorry!

Does anyone know the name of the music that accompanies the new Marine Corps commercial? The video features archival footage of the marines in WWII, Vietnam, Gulf War I & II, etc. Thanks!

I too would like to know the name of the music played in that new marine corp commerical, if you found out let me know.

Same here. It will probably be extremely hard to find but I'd like to see it answered B)

This ad?

It's always played during award shows... I don't know what it is exactly though... if that's the one you're looking for.

Or maybe it's another one listed on youtube?

Back