AMC Commercial

frau

Reaction score
:unsure: This weekend AMC was playing a commercial with this rock song in the background. The lyrics were something like "you always get what you want, you drive me crazy baby."

Hi Frau,

Could be "You Always Get What You Want" -by- Atomictom

cheers,
:)-xod

Originally posted by xodibox@Jul 30 2007, 03:43 PM
err, ..are you telling me to use the search, or frau?
I think 'use Adtunes search' is an excellent suggestion for everyone, especially prior to posting a 'new' topic. The answer may already be here waiting and using Adtunes search first before posting will provide that peace of mind one seeks all that much sooner. Plus, the number of merges may diminish. ;)

"You Always Get What You Want" by Atomictom

Get it at Amazon.

B)

hey, there was a song on AMC the other day for manly action movies. the song was like "I wanna move you around, I'd like to turn you inside out..." I've been trying to research who it could be...and the only conclusion i have is that it isnt Atomictom with 'you always get what you want'. any ideas who it could be??? thanks

Originally posted by liloreo27@Aug 3 2007, 09:40 PM
hey, there was a song on AMC the other day for manly action movies. the song was like "I wanna move you around, I'd like to turn you inside out..." I've been trying to research who it could be...and the only conclusion i have is that it isnt Atomictom with 'you always get what you want'. any ideas who it could be??? thanks
"Move You (Slow & Steady Seduction Phase II)" by Anya Marina

Get it at.

http://www.myspace.com/anyamarina
???

:unsure: :blink:

I've also seen this AMC commercial several times over the past few days, and it's still playing as of this date. I've also given a listen to both "You Always Get What You Want" by Atomictom and "Move You (Slow & Steady Seduction Phase II)" by Anya Marina, and neither of these songs is the one being used in this particular commercial. Any additional suggestions? Thanks!

Originally posted by jolynnde@Aug 4 2007, 01:16 PM
[snip]neither of these songs is the one being used in this particular commercial. Any additional suggestions? Thanks!
You must be watching still yet even another AMC commercial.

My additional suggestion is provide a url for the vid or more lyrics.

;)

That's the song, tcbfla! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much for the info! :D

'Natural One' is also in the movie 'Kids' from the 90s..Folk Implosion did the whole soundtrack for it.

Back