The Number 23

thesassycynic

Pro Member
Reaction score
This isn't a question at all, but I saw this movie tonight and I've a feeling there's a song or two that people will be looking for that's not on the soundtrack. At least, not the soundtrack I've found. The one I've seen only has the score, and it's missing some songs that were also in the movie.

Among them, a song by Fischerspooner. And now that I'm not in the theatre, I can't remember which one of their songs it was! It was when we first see Fabritzia walking away from the fire. Anyway, if you know Fischerspooner, you know a lot of their songs can start sounding the same after you listen to them all back to back.

Movie was pretty good, at any rate. I do recommend it. ^_^

Been looking for 2 hours now... got about 6 Fischerspooner songs.. i dont know the band at all so just geussing... its the song when he recaps when jim carrey is havin a affair with that girl... and when she is walkin down the street.... someone please... someone has to kno this song!!!
Thanks
much appreciated

The song playing where Fabrizia walks away from the fire is "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge, a fantastic song by a spectacular band.

I agree if you like tear you apart you should like the whole album. Tear you apart was my least favorite song on their cd.....

Does anyone know the name of that techno'ish song played in the movie? It had lyrics....not just instrumental and it is not on the soundtrack. Any help is appreciated.

Nevermind, I found it. The song I was thinking of is "Tear You Apart" by "She Wants Revenge".

I just watched The Number 23 (terrible movie) and there's a song on it that I've gotta have. It's not on the soundtrack though. It plays when Jim Carry, as the detective, meets the black haired chick on the street (she's walking away from a fire) and they go make love. The lyrics that are playing during that scene are:

"Gotta make plans, his mind said, maybe it's right. At the right place and the right time, maybe tonight. In the whisper or handshake sending a sign, wanna make up and kiss hard..."

Anybody know this song?

Back