Hyundai SUV

Gcedrik

Reaction score
So there's this new commercial about the new SUV Veracruz that shows the vehicle going on the road. There is a jazz song in the background and that is what I am searching for. I don't know if it was only made for Montreal/Canada but if anyone has any insight about it I would be really happy :D

During the British Open (prox. July 19-22) Hyundai aired some commercials and a song in the backgroung was sung by a female. The lyrics start with "Let's fall in love, Why don't we fall in love, etc [something like that]. Does anyone know who is singing that song? I've tried all over to find out but with no luck...hope somebody knows. Thanks a lot.

Hi bmutterb,

It might be "Why Don't We Fall in Love" -by- Amerie

Seen Here:

cheers,
:)-xod

Thanks xod but that was not it. It a very slow, kind of romantic song as opposed to an upbeat livelier one.

Im also looking for this song on this commercial. I have seen this commercial several times on Canada 2007 Fifa u-20 world cup commercial break on cbc channel 8. It's like a classic oldie song. I think there advertising for hyundai Veracruz

During the British Open (prox. July 19-22) Hyundai aired some commercials and a song in the backgroung was sung by a female. The lyrics start with "Let's fall in love, Why don't we fall in love, etc [something like that]. Does anyone know who is singing that song? I've tried all over to find out but with no luck...hope somebody knows. Thanks a lot. I have also seen this commercial several times on Canada 2007 Fifa u-20 world cup commercial break on cbc channel 8. It's like a classic oldie song. I think there advertising for hyundai Veracruz

Tyman- I also sent an email to the Hyundai promotional media area but have not received an answer. Now that I know the car line advertised it will narrow things down. I think it is an oldie but I just can't think of the singer....sounds a little bit like Kathy Young (remember A Thousand Stars)

ok sound good . add a reply when you receive an e-mail from hyundai promotional media

Originally posted by tyman@Jul 31 2007, 07:38 AM
Im also looking for this song on this commercial. I have seen this commercial several times on Canada 2007 Fifa u-20 world cup commercial break on cbc channel 8. It's like a classic oldie song. I think there advertising for hyundai Veracruz
i think i know what song your talking about. the lyrics is, "anything you can do I can do better, anything I can do better than you, no you cant yes I can"

I don't think the Hyundai media people will respond. I sent 2 emails and its been almost 2 weeks with no response. I'll need to think of something else to contact them but their site is really limited for contacts. Kaetalus- I'm not sure if these lyrics follow later in the song but it definitely starts with "Let's fall in love". I am familiar with the song you are referring to but I didn't think it was this one. Thanks for the suggestion.

I received a reply from Hyundai Canada and they said it was Ella Fitzgerald. That kind of made sense and she does have a beautiful voice, but when I listened to the song I thought it might be (Let's do It....Let's Fall in Love) I'm not sure that was the song that was in the commercial. The voice sounds about right but she recorded hundreds of songs...now I'm stuck.

Originally posted by Boo_108@Sep 30 2007, 02:31 PM
Hi!

I think I found it. When I heard the commercial I knew it was Ella Fitzgerald.
The song is called Let's Fall In Love. It's on her Gold album. Track one.

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/pro...498002766&itm=9

There is another song that has a similar name "Let's Do It (Let's Fall in Love)
but that's not the song you're looking for.

Hope this helps.
Thanks. You agree with Adtunes.

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=289408

;)

Back