Nissan 2008 lineup

DSD1963

Reaction score
Anyone remember a song that ran behind a Nissan truck ad (lots of flying mud, etc) that had about 3 guitar chords and was punctuated by a "Whoo Hoo!" at the beginning?

I was just wondering if anyone had heard this song, its on a nissan commercial, has some cars whizzing by i heard it yesterday (7/25/07) and a few weeks ago so I'm not sure how longs its been out. its a rock song and its pretty good, just need to know what song it is.

Most vehicle commericals show cars whizzing by :p

I "think" I know the commerical tho.

"I Only Want You" -by- The Eagles of Death Metal

:)
-xod

ah naw thats not it, thanks tho thats a pretty good song....but its a little more moderny, its the newest ad i've seen so far from nissan i just saw it last night and maybe once before, but i was just too tired to remember much about it..

im just thinkin that the commercial was about like all of the cars not just one but im pretty sure the altima coupe spins in at the end anyways...
i've checked all the other songs in the forums for nissan and none of them are it

it's been driving me crazy not being able to get the song! :angry:

ok yea i watched it again its the Nissan Year-end model sales event or somethin like that...but it has all the vehicles in the commercial talkin about the offer wont last long or something

Theres a song in a nissan commercial that sounds like myyy wayyy ohhhhh wayyy myyy wayyy ohhhh wayyy does anyone know what the name of that song is?

The song has the lyrics "Ride with me" repeatedly, do anyone know what song this is

"Ride" by The Vines has a repetition of the lyrics you provided. Additionally, I believe they have had their song used in previous Nissan ads.

I looked through the board, and found many requests for Nissan ad songs, but I'm pretty sure they're all prior to 2007. The song is played on both the radio and television ad, which features cars with red (ribbon? exhaust?) coming out of their tailpipes.

XD I found the song through a stroke of luck, so I suppose I'll answer my own question.

Ride - The Vines

I'm looking for the song in a Nissan Altima "Summer Blowout Sale" commercial. It starts out like a Blur tune and then jumps to a chorus of "Ride with me, ride with me...". Very rockin'.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Back