Cadillac commercial

juking

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me the name of the song/group that is played on the July 2007 Cadillac / GM commercial? It's not techno, nor is it "punkrocker, iggy, or explosions in the sky". It's a rock song that is sung by a male singer, and he sings "here she comes" in it. I looked on the Cadillac commercial site, but it ain't on there. THANKS!

This may be an obsolete term, but the song sounds "New Wave". Now I'm giving away my age. I'm an old fart.

I have been looking for this too! If found, can you send it to ddhockeydna(at)yahoo.com?

Got more lyrics?

Google suggests:

"Here She Come" by Sammy Kershaw

"Blue Clear Sky" by George Strait

"Kitty's Back" by Bruce Springsteen

"Lady With a Tenor Sax" by Freddie Mecrcury/Billy Squire

"The Rise and Fall of Ziggie Stardust" by David Bowie

"Here She Comes Now" by The Velvet Underground

... and lots more...

http://www.google.com/search?q=lyrics+%22h...n&start=10&sa=N

:unsure: :blink: :huh: :eek:

I think I found it!! If we are thinking of the same commercial, then here it is:
Band: Lilys
Song: Ginger

Apparently, "Ginger" was also on a Calvin Klein commercial..
thanks again!

"6) Is that Ginger I hear at the start of one of those CK-1 commercials?
Yes, yes it is...the commercial has not aired in several years, however, so if you haven't already seen it, you most likely won't."

Wow, just saw the commercial before SNL. I couldn't believe it.

Lilys is one of my favorite overlooked/underrated bands, and that's a song off a way out-of-print EP from the 90's.

In the last few years, they've released a couple of terrific records, Precollection and Everything Wrong Is Imaginary. Definitely recommend you guys check them out.

Back