Rescue Me Season 4

emuelle

Reaction score
there was a song that had the words, "Treat me like a backseat lover" or something like that. anyone know who that was and what the name of the song is?

What is the song that played on this season's premeire of Rescue Me that was playing while they were all falling out of the building while fighting the fire. The chorus words were, "Why don't you dance with me".

Does anyone know the song that played at the very end of the episode when Tommy was in the fire truck going to get his daughter? Thanks!

emuelle, you rock for asking (I couldnt remember which episode to ask about)
frame3_13, you rock for for answering (thanks for helping us find our way to this tune)
trashpig

Anyone know the song that is playing when Tommy is sitting in the truck near the end of the episode. I believe some of the words were "put on your wedding dress"
Any help would be great.

Here are the lyrics to the song...a male voice singing through what sounds like a megaphone

Put on your weddin dress
put on your weddin dress
i wanna see you
the way I saw you then
Get out your high-heeled shoes
get out your high-heeled shoes
I wanna watch you walk
in 'em once again
Get out your dress, baby
get out your dress and shoes
Look at the the big, black sky
look at the big, black sky
the night is fallin
it's actually fallin on
the sun was fallin
to find you all alone
look at the soul out here
don't tell the soul i've changed
she bares her secret
you're with the soul so long
start again
this is the secret, baby
i am never gonna go

Finally had the chance to watch my TiVo'd Rescue Me episode from last night. First scene of the epsidoe, its either Twilight Singers or Afghan Whigs playing for 3-4 minutes. It was the "Seven" Epsiode.

Anybody know what the song title is?

Thanks!

i cant find this anywhere :(

some sites say its a song called wedding dress by a band called able, but i cant find anything to support this. anyone else?

rescue me season 4 throwing babies out of the window-

don't remember the date or name of the episode, but it's the one where they were throwing the babies out of the windows, and none of them made it out alive. the song that was playing sounded like an acoustic guitar, with a male solo. these are the words i got from it. any "..." means i didn't get hear/understand it.

"... so i can be broken too. just like you. sexy eyes and c'est la vie, i'll call you sometimes when i'm blue... so i'm getting... skin so soft i can't help... till i'm screwed. some say everything's fine.. come to.. i can't remember.."

Rescue Me Season 4 Keefe 9/5/07

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing while Franco and Sean were were having sex with the girls they picked up at the bar?

TIA for any and all help!

I too was hoping somebody had this song. It had a great beat. I remember thinking to myself during the show "I hope I can find this on adtunes..."

joe

I have looked on other sites also and noone knows it. I hope someone comes through!

Back