Hyundai sales event

lala62187

Reaction score
I've seen this commercial several time and have heard this song before. and its one of those classical song thats a part of the Hyundai Big Duh Sales Event. the commercial is here.

I've seen this commercial several time and have heard this song before. and its one of those classical song thats a part of the Hyundai Big Duh Sales Event. the commercial is here.

"Also Spracht Zarathustra" by Richard Strauss from 2001 A Space Odyssey

Ask us once or twice?

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=286640

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jul 25 2007, 07:18 PM
"Also Spracht Zarathustra" by Richard Strauss from 2001 A Space Odyssey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Also_sprach_Z...a_%28Strauss%29

Also sprach Zarathustra, op. 30 is a symphonic poem by Richard Strauss, composed in 1896 and inspired by the book of the same title by Friedrich Nietzsche. It was first performed in Frankfurt, with the composer conducting. It is widely known for its use in Stanley Kubrick's 1968 film 2001: A Space Odyssey. The introduction is one of the most recognized pieces of music of the last 125 years.

[snip]

The work runs for about half an hour. It is divided into nine sections that are played with only three clear breaks. The sections (named after selected chapters in the book) are:

1. Einleitung (Introduction)
2. Von den Hinterweltlern (Of the Backworldsmen)
3. Von der großen Sehnsucht (Of the Great Yearning)
4. Von den Freuden und Leidenschaften (Of the Joys and Passions)
5. Das Grablied (The Grave-Song)
6. Von der Wissenschaft (Of Science)
7. Der Genesende (The Convalescent)
8. Das Tanzlied (The Dance Song)
9. Nachtwandlerlied (Song of the Night Wanderer)

The brass fanfare of the Introduction introduces the "Dawn" motif (from "Zarathustra's Prologue," the text of which is included in the printed score) that permeates the structure of the entire work.

Guess I should've said MADE FAMOUS by the movie or KNOWN because of the movie the movie. :rolleyes:

Nooooooo No No No No No It's Click Wikipedia blahblahblah ad nauseum. :lol:

Back