"...no ill state of mind"

alleycat08

Reaction score
i need help finding a rap song that repeats "no ill state of mind"!!! its new - i think -but isnt really known. can ne-one help? :(

Where did u hear the song? Who does it sound like? Describe the song more please! :confused:

The song is hip hop and the dude just keeps sayin “no ill state of mind.” There’s a kind of chime background I think…I heard it awhile back (March ’07) so I’m not entirely sure. :(

well..i do know who Brand Nubian is; so i'll check 2 see if its them. i like their song "Love Me or Leave Me Alone." idk... i heard the dj say something like they were from chicago and called knowledge - or something? idk...she wasnt talkin clear enuff 4 me 2 understand; thanx 4 actually posting sumthing 'PiratesLife_ForMe'! ;0

it isnt brand nubian...but thanx neways! the chorus of the song i'm talking about ONLY says: "no ill state of mind" and repeats that at least 5 times. does ne-one know this song? it's more underground & sounds like sumthing that'd only be played once in a great while - at night - on the radio.

Back