Private Practice

dgslater

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song/band that plays the tune associated with the commericals for ABC's new show Private Practice?

Are those the songs from the episode or from the commercial? They used a few different songs for the promos this month. One sounded like Bon Jovi. I was hoping to find out the others.

Some promo songs:

Ever Present Past- Paul McCartney
What I've Done - Until June
How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
Brand New Day - Sting

ABC Thursday promo:
We Got It Goin' On - Bon Jovi

Hi,

Can anyone identify the song playing in the background of tonight's (10/10) promos for "Private Practice?" The episode is called "In Which Addison Finds the Magic." Thanks!

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows the song that was on last weeks promo for this weeks Private Practice? The song started playing when Addison fell on the floor and was talking with Pete...it's pretty up beat, but I have been unable to catch any of the lyrics.

Anybody know? A lot of the promos are on YouTube, if having a visual helps. Thanks!

Don't know about visual but audio helps if you can find it and toss in a link. ;)

they were using "let's see how far we've come" by matchbox 20 for a few weeks...

Hello,

Does anyone know the song for this weeks promo for Private Practice?

Here is a video of the promo:

Please help. Thanks!

Does anyone know the song that played in the background of the private practice commercial that aired tonight during dancing with the stars??

Found it for those who were wondering, it was actually a song iTunes was giving away a while ago, thats why I have it, and know it!

Umbellas - Ships

I am looking for a song that was played during a commercial for pushing up dasies and private practive....the lyrics are "that you would ____ to me"? It sounds like Keep from me but I cannot understand it, it fades out.

Any help would be great. I googled the lyrics that I think that it was but nothing comes up.

It could also be "that you should keep from me" I am at a loss any help? kinda upbeat song. i know that is not a lot of info

Back