World of Warcraft fans?

alleycat08

Reaction score
do any of u guys play 'warcraft'? just wondering...i heard its addictive!! lol :p

Are you talking about World of Warcraft, because that game fucking blows nuts, just ask melissa. Now Warcraft 1, 2 and 3 were pretty sweet but no one plays anymore.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jul 17 2007, 09:12 PM
Are you talking about World of Warcraft, because that game fucking blows nuts, just ask melissa. Now Warcraft 1, 2 and 3 were pretty sweet but no one plays anymore.
"blows nuts"....hmm...now there's a thought :naughty: :lol: ...neways my bf doesnt play WOW but idk which one he plays...i never played it thou...
...btw, why does everyone keep mentionin melissa...like she's some goddess? :huh: lol

Well she was the heart and soul of the forums, we are just her minions. But yeah, if your bf plays WoW you might as well break it off now, there is no hope. If your bf plays warcraft 3 tell him to find custom games with the letters "fcs" in them and prepare to get beat pretty badly.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 4 2007, 01:43 PM
Well she was the heart and soul of the forums, we are just her minions. But yeah, if your bf plays WoW you might as well break it off now, there is no hope. If your bf plays warcraft 3 tell him to find custom games with the letters "fcs" in them and prepare to get beat pretty badly.
uhh...no i already said he doesnt play WOW! b'sides who r u? my overprotective older brother??? jk jk :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 4 2007, 02:43 PM
Well she was the heart and soul of the forums, we are just her minions.
Amen. And I ask that the congregation remain seated at this time. Thank you. :)

But the south park episode "Make love, not warcraft" has got to be the best episode, well... that or the one where the chinese guy builds the great wall of china around south park

:ph34r:
What the Hell is "Warcraft".......it is time for Google up in here!

Crafting a war?

The action of making, fabricating, manufacturing or creating a war.

:ph34r:

Originally posted by Redonkulous@Aug 18 2007, 12:15 PM
But the south park episode "Make love, not warcraft" has got to be the best episode, well... that or the one where the chinese guy builds the great wall of china around south park
Nah, the best episode = Scott Tenorman Must Die :D :lol: :lol:

Pretty much every episode from last season was hilarious, I really enjoyed the one where cartman acted like Dog the Bounty Hunter. Trey Parker + Matt Stone = pure comedy gold.

Re: warcraft fans?

I always feel that Warcraft characters are very cartoon based.... Maybe they could consider a total revamp on graphical section...

Anyway, it's just my personal view point.

Back