The Longest Yard

imcool34

Reaction score
What are the songs that were NOT on the soundtrack? there are alot i think

I remember hearing "Spirit in the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum when Adam Sandler is staring at Chris Rock's grave. (sorry that was a spoiler for the movie!) :(

Originally posted by sdnil427@May 31 2005, 11:07 AM
I remember hearing "Spirit in the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum when Adam Sandler is staring at Chris Rock's grave. (sorry that was a spoiler for the movie!) :(
Then change it, please.

what is the song in the movie (its played twice) that it says "ya'll don't really want it now. boom here comes the boom"

it plays
1.) when michael irvin and all the black guys join the team
2.) ending credits, first song

it sounds like nelly, but i can't seem to pin point the song. I know its not err time or fly away or stomp or datz my mama (i have been searching for this song endlessly)

if comeone knows what it is, that'd be AWESOME!

Hip-hop head that I am, I heard the instrumental to Kool Keith's "Break U Off" playing during the big game, and Sum-41's remix of Ludacris' "Get Back" around that time. Then there's that mysterious "here comes the BOOM" song by Nelly which was apparently produced only for the movie (and not the soundtrack) - I've been trying to find that song for a while.

Originally posted by bigpapa66275@Jun 7 2005, 04:40 PM
what is the song in the movie (its played twice) that it says "ya'll don't really want it now. boom here comes the boom"

it plays
1.) when michael irvin and all the black guys join the team
2.) ending credits, first song

it sounds like nelly, but i can't seem to pin point the song. I know its not err time or fly away or stomp or datz my mama (i have been searching for this song endlessly)

if comeone knows what it is, that'd be AWESOME!
I just checked the credits for this movie while I was at work today and memorized them. The credits read as follows:

"BOOM"
Written by Nelly and G.A.
Performed by Nelly
Produced by G.A.
Nelly appears courtesy of Derrty Entertainment

hey i've been searching for this song but i cant find it and it doesnt seem to be on the sound track either :huh: ... its the one that they play in the opening credits, when the movie is just starting... anyone know? if so plz tell me :)

whats the song that first plays in the movie when adam sandler "borrows" his gfs car and is being chased by the cops it has guitar part to it i know i have heard it before but cant member the song or artist HELP! oooooo and it starts with some thing like 123 take my hand and come with me because you look so fine and I really want to make you mine You ... hope it helps ;)

well to any1 who was also lookin for this song i found it! its by Jet - Get Born - ARE YOU GONNA BE MY GIRL. ;)

In the Longest Yard, what is the rap song playing when adam sandler first gets thrown off the prison bus and walks into the jail for the 1st time. I remember a bunch of deep base in the song. Also, what was the song when the prison team 1st walked onto the game field, it sounded like a remix to "Stroke"? Anyone know these??

It may help if you can remember any of the lyrics or even advise if the songs were fast, slow, male singer, female singer, rock, rap. Things like that because that would be easier to identify then just the part in the movie.

Sorry, I reread that and saw that the first one is rap. Know any of the lyrics at all by chance?

When they're heading to the match against the guards, they're in prison bus and this music is playing can anyone help?

Back