Mutual of Omaha ad

Having not seen the ad, I'll take a WAG. "Baby Elephant Walk" instrumental by Henry Mancini?

Not at all. It's a poppy-sounding female vocal. I only took note of this because I want the song, too.

I've tried everything to try and find that song, like listening to the words of the song then going to google and typing search by using lyrics and not one of the sites had anything close to it.

The only other thing I can think of is to contact Animal Planet through their website and ask them personally.

i was also looking for the song and i saw on another forum that it is not commercially available. it was written and performed specially for Animal Planet.... :(

i know i was really sad... i'm not sure which one... i just looked it up on google and went into one of the top hits.... lots of people wanting that song so they may decide to release it if it gets alot of feedback...

the show airs on saturday i think... maybe they will release the song one the show is aired... who knows.. post here if you do find it.

YESSSSSSS someone on yahoo answers found a website where you can play the song.

http://www.apmmusic.com/myapm/main.php

just go to advanced search a the bottom left corner and type in If You See Me

the song is If You See Me by Car 329, they're a small unknown band so that's why it was so hard to find.

Back