Blood and Chocolate

bentxbroken3

Reaction score
Does anyone know the titles of the songs that play throughout the movie? I dont think any of them are on the soundtrack. I'm especially looking for the song in the beginning with the girl singing on stage. Thanks :)

I'd like to try to find out what all the songs in the movie were.
I didn't really pay attention enough to catch any lyrics, But most of the songs in the movie were lyricless.
Anyone know the names of any of the songs??

:huh: I just watched Blood and Chocolate and there is a really pretty song during the chase scene with the main guy (sorry forgot his name) Vivian's BF.... it's when he's getting away and it sounds like vocals and maybe a choir. It's a lady singing operetic like and I was wondering if anyone knew what song it is??

THANKS!!

Yea I already listened to the whole soundtrack on amazon and I didn't hear it... that's why I said I don't think it's on the soundtrack. I would have liked to have heard the songs on the link you gave me but it kept shutting down my internet haha. I still dunno the song or why I was redirected here as I don't think it's on the soundtrack.....

Hi There. I'm searching anywhere on the net the last song, at the end of the movie when Vivian and his Boyfriend are leaving for another place...it's kinda like some indian instrumental..or anything like that.I JUST love too much this song...but I can't find find it... :( Please Help if you're abble!!

Back