Wrigley's Extra Chewing Gum

Is this the commercial in which a man is going through security in the airport and basically does a strip tease (complete with disco ball) after chewing the Extra gum? The lyrics are something along the line of "Rock your body" (and it isn't the Justin Timberlake song). I would really like to know what it is called, too.

omg i saw that commercial last night and i wanna know to i was gonna ask about it but you beat me to it

Omg i can not find who did this song for this commerical hope someone finds it soon i'm still looking. i'll be sure and tell you all

the lyrics are

don't don't stop rock your body i know you wanna don't don't stop rock your body i know you wanna yeah

i can't find the song anywhere

unfortunatley that song that everyone is looking for was only produced for that commercial and cannot be downloaded anywhere. Hopefully in the near future they will make it available but until then everyone is going to have to wait.

Does anyone know the song used in the Australian commercial for Wrigley's Extra Chewing Gum? There are two versions, one with a man and one with a woman, and in both junk food is following the characters around.

The lyrics are something along the lines of, "I am sure this time the blowing winter's given me a sign." But so far I haven't been able to find the song :(

Hello does any one know the song for the extra gum commercial the lyrics are "dont stop move your body . its the one where the guy is going through the security line . hope someone can help me

Thanks

Are you talking about the one with the princess in blues with the wand by the castle, b/c I need that tune.

Wait so the one with the guy going through the security airport thing was just made for that commercial? That sucks, it seems like all the good commercial songs don't have downloads >.<

Back