Burn Notice

GrassyKnoll

Reaction score
The song that was being played when he goes after the girl that ran from her mother. right after the commercial, it shows the outside of the school and plays a dance / electronica-type song.

Any help would be great.

Originally, this post was posted with wrong episode title, sorry for the confusion.

The song was played immediately following a commercial. The camera pans accross Miami at night then finds a high school dance, where the song continues but is faded out much more. It is an electronic-type song and starts with a synth bass than follows into a more dance type song.

Any help would be great.

Burn Notice track?

Hy! Anyone knows what tracks starts playing in season 2 episode 2 at 38min?

Re: Burn Notice track?

What was it!? :)

Re: Burn Notice track?

Black Light Burns - 4 walls

Re: Burn Notice -- Noble Cause S3 Ep12

Nevermind --- listened again and got enough of the lyrics to track it down... it's Vampires in the Mirror by Swayback

Hy! Anyone knows the music that was at the end of episode 11 season 4?

Can anybody name any of the songs played in the latest episode "Good Intentions"?
According to USA Network:

"This Is My Life" (Instrumental) by Psideralica - Gilroy wants Michael to pick up a 50 cal.

"Catch Me" by Endorphin - Michael takes on Duke & Co. Gilroy shows Michael the gun and the two of them take off.

"Goin' On" by L.A. Carpool - Restaurant Carlito; Sam and Fiona take the job with Coleman.

"All Mine" by Daniel Lenz - Sam listens to Fiona and doesn't want her to go in. Fiona and Coleman decide to meet Gabriel.

"Yellow Break" by DJ Kambo - Fiona meets Gabriel.

"Sporvento" by Les Tambours Du Bronx - Sam tears off and creates a diversion while Michael adjusts Fiona's passport.

"Catch Me" by Endorphin - Fiona passes yet another one of Gabriel's tests.

"True Test" by Methodic Doubt - Fiona leaves with Gabriel and unbuttons another button on her shirt. Gabriel peels out while he tells Fiona the story of his daughter.

"Hazel" by Garron Chang - Gabriel tells Fiona his plans and she spills tea on herself so she can sneak away to the bathroom and call Michael.

"Friday Nite" (Instrumental) by Sam Rhansum - Sam plants a tracker in the lipstick for Fiona.

"Danger" by Endorphin - Michael packs the bridge with explosives.

Hy! Anyone knows the music that was at the end of episode 11 season 4?
Presumably it's the last song listed, but in case it's not, here's the ep's full song list:

"Arrive Act One" by Methodic Doubt Music - Michael's Loft; Michael tells Fiona about his upcoming meeting with Simon.

"Clubbing With Castro" by Grand Slam Music - South Beach Hotel; Michael, Sam and Fiona discuss the ethics of giving Jesse a file that they've forged.

"The North Bank" by Machine Vandals - Michael's Loft; Michael and Jesse call Barrett to sell him the coded Bible.

"Me Tienes Vilgilado" by Los Niches - Carlito's; Madeline complains about keeping secrets from Jesse. Fiona says she's taken a job.

"Born To Rumble" by Russell Howard - Michael and Jesse set a trap for Barrett at the Boat House

"El Café" by Latin Pulse Music - South Beach Pool Bar; Fiona and Sam discuss their target, Charles.

"Hey Oh" by Daniel Lenz - Sam and Fiona go undercover at a nightclub to meet Charles.

"This Will Never Be" by Beat Chamber - Nightclub; Sam tries to get Charles to run some money through his accounts.

"Dance Dance Dance Instrumental" by Bellringer featuring Irene Hart - Fiona and Lindsey return from the restroom at the nightclub. Charles takes Lindsey and leaves.

"Spin Us Out" by Beat Chamber - Nightclub; Sam gives Charles a Rolex to make amends, then drugs him.

"All Points" by Bizzy Carl - Fiona and Jesse kiss so that the security guard won't suspect anything.

"MDV- Caliente Salsa 15" by Latin Pulse Music - South Beach Pool Bar; Sam plants the idea that Charles is being followed.

"Demolition" by Jeff Biebuyck - Fiona and Jesse construct a crude listening device.

"Grey Pulse" by Methodic Doubt - Emily's House: Fiona uses a door as a weapon to subdue Emily's attackers.

"Money Break" by Apple Trax - Charles wakes up in front of Emily's house, thinking that he killed Emily and torched her boat.

"Stud Sensor" by Stephen Greaves - Secluded Park; Michael convinces Charles to empty his bank account.

"Cool Gooves" by Apple Trax - Limo; Sam lays out the whole plan for Charles, then they leave him alone in the causeway.

"Knelt (Remix)" by DJ Kambo - Madeline leaves her house in protest over Michael’s lying to Jesse.

"The United Bond" by Machine Vandals - Barrett calls to say he's in Miami

Re: Burn Notice -- Noble Cause S3 Ep12

Anyone know the song playing at the end of tonight's (6-28-11) episode? The only words I was able to grab are "honey take it easy'. Female singer...mellow...quite nice sounding. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! :)

Back