Fight Club

ACE

Reaction score
there is a Latin type of music that starts at 1:48:30 (DVD version) of when Edward Norton follows Brad PItts trail through his plane tickets. :) thanx.

thanks but i already checked those out and none were in there (some maybe of the ones i couldn't find)

oh cool...i didnt know that imdb had soundtrack listings

ofcourse i did :)....no luck.

hey guys i have search EVERYWHERE (all on-line and underground networks) for this song "TZIGANY WALTZ" Written by George Fenton and John Leach from the Fight Club soundtrack. I was just wondering fi you guys had it in your collection or know where i can get it!!

much much appreciated!!

It seems to be only available as a licensed track from BRUTON MUSIC.

You can listen to a full streaming version here (Track 8).

much appreciated!! unfortunatly i'm doing a trial and error sound search trying to find this one track that plays (Latin type of music ) at 1:48:30 (DVD version) of when Edward Norton follows Brad PItts trail through his plane tickets. thanx. I figure the track is towards the end of the list (and so far it isn't TZIGANY WALTZ) so it has to be:

. KDFW News Theme Composed by Stephen Arnold

thanks you very much for your help, and again i would very much appreciate it if you could lead to a direction.

Stephen Arnold Music is a production company responsible for a lot of the music featured in TV news programs.

From your description of the music as Latin sounding I don't think it's likely to be the KDFW News Theme.

If the track is not on the soundtrack listing, it's probably part of the original score.

You can listen to samples of the score by the DUST BROTHERS here.

'Corporate World' (Track 5) might be the one you're looking for.

thanx for the response but its not on the list :).

Are you referring to the soundtrack listing at IMDb?

If so, that does not include the music composed specifically for the movie (the score).

Did you check the score album at the link I gave?

i'm talking about the link you gave me, the Original SOundtrack Composed by the DB. The list in IMDB is the one i'm looking through for the track.

The piece of music you're looking for is featured about half way through the track called 'Homework' (Track 2).

*gives you a big smooch* i have NO IDEA how i didn't notice it.

Can anyone tell me what the song in fight club is when all the buildings are bombed right at the end. big huggelugs katy budd

"Where is my Mind" by The Pixies

You can hear a clip here, track 7.

Hi,

I listened to the whole Fight Club soundtrack, but there is a music I can't find...
It's when Jack starts to look for new "groups of support" (Sorry for my english, but I'm french :( ), quite early in the movie... A short classical theme, quite sad, really beautiful, which happens when Jack has just met Bob, he's reading some ads to find other groups...
It seems to be violin, for about 30 seconds, but I can't find what this music is...

Could you please help me?
ThX ;)

Back