McDonalds tug of war

flytape8490

Reaction score
There is a relatively new mcdonnald's commercial out there where there are these kids playing tug-of-war against another kid who is trying to grab a happy meal out of reach, and there is a song in the background of which i can't presen'tly remember any lyrics for. Anyone know what song it is?

I just saw a part of the latest McD's commercial and it might be Timbaland - The Way I Are. Although, I'm not sure if it's the commerical you are talking about...

no... i don't think that's the right song. It's more like a rock song, not pop.

Does anyone know the name of the song in the Mcdonalds commercial where theres a bunch of kids on one side playing tug of war then it like shows the other side and theres a happy meal or something like that... the words are:
and you and you and you can follow me wherever I go, wherever... then the commercial ends

These kids are playing tug o' war and the camera pans to show this one kid playing against all the others on the other side because he is trying to get to a Happy Meal.
In the background the song goes, You, and you, and you, and you, and you can follow me wherever I go..wherever. and thats it.

Back