Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop in different colors

jcsbaby

Reaction score
I need to know the saong from the new Dell commercial. I couldn't catch any of the lyrics, but there was something that sounds like a lot of clapping.

That should be "Song"

There's no edit button here? <_<

This is the ad for Dell's new color laptops, right? The song is the Flaming Lips' "The W.A.V.E." from At War With The Mystics, 2006.

Aargh, yeah, "The W.A.N.D." I looked right at the word when spelling that. It apparently stands for "The Will Always Negates Defeat."

thank you too! horay for sites like this--that was driving me nutz!

Has different clips of people, and their laptop color reflects their (for lack of a better word) personalities. One I remember were two fishermen in yellow raincoats and they were seated at a table and between them, open and with the back facing the TV camera, was a yellow Dell laptop.

Just wanted to know the song in it!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This site's a godsend, really it is! Found some great music already but haven't posted.

:D

does anyone kno wthe name o fthe osng that's playng in the new Dell Inspiron 1420 commercial? The commercial i sknda weir.d..lk, some of the scenes show lk...two guys in yellow rain coats watchng a yellow laptop. ANother shows this guy doing karate onto a white lookng lk, bed thngie. ANd another that i can thnk of show a guy bitng into some disc lk thingie...

any help?

WOuld be much appreciated! Please and thank you's!! :D

I've seen this commercial a couple times but I can't really remember what it's for, sorry. I think perhaps it is some kind of vehicle. The commercial in question's most distinguishable feature aside from the song is some kind of Chinese or Japanese martial artist with long hair and a burly mustache. The song itself has a repetitive guitar riff and vocals that I couldn't quite make out, or else I would have googled them.

I keep this commercial on every so often, so I know it's fairly new, couldn't be more than a few months old. It's for IBM, and the only part of the commercial that's really distinguishing is the middle and the end. In the middle, it shows a bunch of asian guys fighting each other on a white set, and they're all in white clothing, and it shows the movie director watching them fight. And at the end, theres a guy sitting on a top of a giant pair of robot legs as they walk down the street of a neighborhood. The song playing is really good, I just can't think of the name of it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance

The song is "The W.A.N.D." by the Flaming Lips. And the guy at the end isn't on a pair of giant "robot legs" - he's riding a Mech. There's like a billion tiny ones in my basement courtesy of my husband.

Ladies and Gents.

Heard a great tune on a new Dell commerical - the Dell 1800. A guitar based rocker - with vocals - which I didn't recognize.

It is NOT the one with the new DEVO track, as answered in another post.

As anyone else heard the song?

I didn't get a handle on lyrics and such....not much help I know.

Any ideas?

Hmmm, everyone is asking this question. I'm thinking that you are referring to the commercial with the laptops and the artist and song title for that ad is The Flaming Lips - W.A.N.D.

What about the Dell XPS commercial where they show the desktop and laptop and toward the end a guy screams?

Back