Kia Sportage thumbtack commercial

derekhein

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song and/or the artist from this commercial? It is sort of a hey-d-hey, hi-d-hi. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

yeah I'd like to know too. It's like:

"hey hey, were on our way."
I can't find it at all!

the song is called "hey-di hey-dee" or something like that (spelling's probably off) and the singer is john white.

the problem is, i can't find it anywhere on the internet. i actually called up kia to ask them your guys' same question. but now i don't know where to obtain it.

the lady i talked to said that the song was done specially for this commercial, thus making it extremely difficult to locate and download illegally. [Admin Edit: Please see forum rules.]

Actually, his name is Jim White. I was hoping it was him. It sounded exactly like his music. He's a fantastic singer/songwriter. I would categorize his music as Alternative Country.

If you like the quirky, catchy music in the commercial, try one of his full-length tunes.

I'm not sure of the car brand but the commercial features several different models. People are taking around giant pins, like you would put in a map, with their cars.

It was a Kia ad. Here's a quote from Kia: The song is an original composition, written specifically for the Sorento commercial. It was written and composed by Steve Webster of Rosnick/Mackinnon of Toronto.

Hey, there is this car commercial with the cars all driving all over the country with little push pins on their cars, like for a map.
The song goes like "Hii dee hii dee heyy.... well we're on our way"
It has been driving me crazy!

Thanks, I searched for it everywhere, but I guess just wasn't using the right keywords.
:]]]

Back