Cloverfield

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Ok biatches. Who saw Transformers and who saw the trailer to "cloverfield" tell e everything you know about it, and if you can find a link to a trailer cos apparently paramount pulled it off almost everything! BASTARDS!!

:)

Is that one were its like at party and then everything starts blowing up?

yea! so far what I know is its a movie by the creator(s) of lost. ive read pages where its suppose to be about a monster or something. im looking for the trailer. i know im not crazy

I think "Cloverfield" isn't the final name of the movie. Right now it is also being called "Untitled J.J. Abrams Project".

Also here's a site that was opened, but there is almost nothing there right now except a couple of photos that can be moved around with your mouse.

Cloverfield

This site has the trailer up, but who knows how long it will stay there.

Trailer

I wish they would officially release it on the Internet.

They are smart to do this, good marketing, they are drumming up interest in a movie no one knows anything about. The Ring had a great marketing strategy, thats why I saw it, plus it was a cool movie.

I agree! A genious marketing strategy. Appartently the entire movie is going to be shot home video style. could be a rumor. Godzillas marketing was cool. The billboards with his eye, the roar and release date. I also read things about the casting. No one wanted to do it cos it gave no script or something. Thats why theres a bunch of ''no bodys''

there are two websites linked to the movie that have encrypted puzzles in them, when you solve them, they show videos.
ethanhaaswasright.com and ethanhaaswaswrong.com

According to JJ Abrams these sites aren't part of the marketing for this movie. This was what he told to aintitcoolnews.com.

Here's the actual quote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your support of our little movie. I can't wait to talk to you more about it -- of course, knowing you, by the time we talk you'll know more than I will.

Regarding the online stuff you posted: yeah, we're doing some fun stuff on the web. But, obviously, if the movie doesn't kick some massive ASS, who gives a rat's about what's online? So as you can imagine, we're focusing mostly on THAT. For what it's worth, the only site of ours that people have even FOUND is the 1-18-08.com site. The others (like the Ethan Haas sites) have nothing to do with us.

Stay cool the rest of the summer -- and thanks per usual for AICN!

JJ

So there are sites that exist yet to be discovered in regards to this movie.

I'm also liking the marketing so far. Hopefully it doesn't get overhyped though.

I'm overhyped so :( and usally when im really excited about a movie it ends up being meh. i didnt care for the departed, and it was great. i was really excited about ratatoulle, meh. the list goes on

Please don't tell me that the entire thing is shot shaky-camcorder style. :(

Originally posted by leone@Nov 19 2007, 07:07 PM
Blair Witch III: Book of Godzilla

The new trailer made me loose all my interest.

Originally posted by leone@Nov 19 2007, 06:07 PM
I told you months ago!

It a genetically challanged chupacarbra that grew so big in a field. And he's a softy for 4 leaf clovers. And he thought he could go to Manhattan to find some, but he's misunderstood so be attacks like his cousin Godzilla. And its up to humanity to pull together and make a beautiful vase of 4 leaf clovers... the end

Back