Fun with Dick and Jane

xhalo

Reaction score
what is the titles of the songs for fun with dick and jane?

i searched and all i can find is the scene on amazon, its strange...

Are you talking about the names of the songs in the movie trailer? Well if you are then i heard "free ride" by The Edgar Winter Group and the rest is just some background music.

i heard sandstorm by da rule and alive and amplified by The Mooney Suzuki, but thats all i got, if anyone knows anymore post it please

I heard this kind of techno/trance song and it's been killing me to know what it is. I also heard it on a car comercial, I forgot which one though. <_<

sandstorm - darude? thats trance/techno

car commercial... i know the rock song that was in a car commercial

Alive and Amplified - the mooney suzuki

Originally posted by xhalo@Dec 29 2005, 09:29 AM
sandstorm - darude? thats trance/techno

car commercial... i know the rock song that was in a car commercial

Alive and Amplified - the mooney suzuki
Thanks, and I found out that it was the song in the new Suzuki Grand Vitara commercial. :)

Does anyone know the song played at the start of the end-credits of Fun with Dick and Jane? It was something about money and it was jazzy i think...

hey, I was wondering if anyone else knew the song from the less played commercial that goes something like "do do ya, do ya wanna wanna wanna"
Thanks!

There is a kinda electronic song playing while dick is running through the store to catch up with that woman. Could anybody help!?!?

I believe it's "Confusion" by New Order. It's also on the original Blade soundtrack, the beginning scene in the club.

There is a song playing while he is the store running after that woman. It starts to play when he slides out of the isle. Its also playing while Jane is teaching that aerobics class. THnaks for the help.

Its not confusion by new order.

I think its Sandstorm by Darude. I seen the movie a while ago, but I'm pretty sure thats the part where the song plays.

I really want to know the name of the song that plays when he is robbing the convinience store for the first time. I would also like to know the song when the company just crashed and Jack Mccallister is flying away in his chopper, and dick is standing with his tree. Last request, if someone can find a complete song listing from the movie that would be great.

That shound be all of them anyways I'd edit my previous post but I don't see a button for it :blink:

Back