Pulse

casper11

Advanced Member
Reaction score
hey everyone.

ok so there's this song in the movie Pulse (starring Kristen Bell and Ian Someralder) that i really like. it is actually played in one of the deleted scenes. it is called 'Dexter's Intro'. the scene shows Somehalder sleeping and waking up to his cell phone in his apartment.

the song has a lot of base in it and it sounds pretty mellow. there is a girl singing something like "so you". idk i think she keeps saying "so _?_" (the second word changes).

anyone have an idea? reply if u know the song, scene, or movie. thanks. :D

the song is also pretty slow.
i've already checked if the movie had a soundtrack (it doesn't) and looked at the end credits, but the songs listed aren't the ones i'm looking for.

i wish i had a link but i don't. sorry :(

the girl/woman's voice in the song is reminiscent of Shirley Manson of Garbage, and also sounds like Kelli Dayton of Sneaker Pimps.

once again, the lyrics sound like "so much _?_"

everytime i listen to it, the lyrics sound different.

these are all the options for what it SOUNDS like the lyrics are saying:

-"so (a tree)" ???

-"so much u" ????

i've tried searching these phrases in lyrics sites but am not coming up with anything.

PLEASE, if anyone has a hint, or for goodness sake knows the movie Pulse, please reply!!! (that includes you, Supperrey19...lol)!

OMG!! I finally purchased the Pulse DVD and used my cell phone’s VCast Song ID to identify the song playing…and…it worked!! The song is called “Booksmart Devil” by Silversun Pickups. In the song she is saying, “sobering,” “so retreat,” and “so believe.” Big ups to me!!

Back